Your new company
Our client is a multinational company and a global competitor in the manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Officer who can take on new challenges and provide value to their warehousing functions.
Your new role
As a Warehouse & Logistics Officer, your proficiency in SAP is much preferred. You are responsible for managing the inventory levels by conducting cycle count ensuring the physical count tallies with the system. You will oversee the physical warehouse condition, implement improvements, inspect equipment and arrange work orders for repairs or replacements. Part of your duties includes upkeep of technical knowledge by attending workshops and enhancing skillset in order to increase efficiency and productivity in the warehouse operations.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar background will lead you to success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in warehouse/logistics/supply chain
- Manufacturing background is an added advantage
- Able to adapt in fast-paced environment
- Proactive and energetic work ethic
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.