Your new company
You'll be working for a leading global bank within the Banking industry who is looking for a VP/Director of Capital Balance Sheet Management to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Known to be one of the leading financial solutions group that is highly recognised, it continues to gain market share over its competitors with an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will mainly be responsible for balance sheet management within the entity in scope. You'll also be working closely with the business stakeholders and other functional department on various optimisation & strategy-driven projects on liquidity and entity profitability as well as ensure adherence to all requirements and group standard of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Relevant industry experience within Banking
- Possess a strong working knowledge on balance sheet management or asset liability management
- ACCA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Strong in strategy & ideation within liquidity risk area
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian
at +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.