Vice President in Capital Balance Sheet Management
Looking for a Vice President in Capital Balance Sheet Management to be based in Kuala Lumpur, up to RM 240,000 per annum.
Your new company
Looking for a Vice President in Capital Balance Sheet Management to be based in Kuala Lumpur for one of Malaysia's biggest banking organisations. Offering an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitor.
Your new role
You will be required to engage in initiatives linked to funding, balance sheet management, and liquidity, such as formulation of annual plans, funds raising, and reviewing framework documentation. You are also required to review FTP methodology, perform in-depth data analysis and data mining on business segments including FTP, LCR, liquidity, and financing measures. You will be involved in activities surrounding liquidity assessment for recovery and resolution planning
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA or equivalent is highly desired
- Strong working experience in Corporate Treasury, FTP, ALM, Capital Management, Market Risk, or related fields.
- Extensive numerical, spreadsheet, and analytical skills
- Good understanding of accounting regulations
- Practical working experience with financial database system
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a progressive team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximize your performance
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email email@example.com now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1232694