Virtual & Design Construction/BIM Engineer (Synchro)
Your new company
This established and well-known construction company is looking to add an experienced VDC/BIM Engineer who is familiar with Synchro, 4D and has planning experience.
Your new role
As a VDC/BIM Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Will assist the immediate superior to coordinate and make sure VDC-4D deliverables for project controls and operations are up to standard and for tender and construction stages
- Creating and managing VDC-4D standards
- Being able to conduct R&D on the VDC-4D for continuous improvement
- VDC-4D deliverables are but not limited to:
- Align models breakdown with the programme WBS.
- Typical cycle and floor cycle.
- Plan vs Actual.
- Major material schedule.
- Revenue/Payment schedule.
- 4D progress report.
- Support contractual claim.
- Smart mapping between 3D, 4D and 5D.
- Site logistics.
- Construction Sequencing.
- Visualization of Constructability.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Holding a degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field, planning is preferred
- Have some technical experience with BIM Implementation in Projects, someone exposed to 4D
- Good knowledge of Synchro, Primavera and Revit
- Strong construction methodologies
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please apply on the Hays website, click ‘apply now’ or send in your up-to-date CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or please do not hesitate to contact Raisa Azzam at +60376118663 If you are looking for other roles do not hesitate to contact us and to open the enquiry of positions.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. WE thrive in benefiting our employees, our customers and our community. #1226452