Your new company
A locally-owned and established bank, this company offers an innovative and supportive environment which encourages career progression and development. They are now looking for a talented candidate to join their digital transformation team.
Your new role
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for working alongside a large and established Design Team to help transform the company's user journey across a variety of areas, including their Digital Product Design and Digital Experience Strategy. You will be heavily involved in processes such as creating User Journeys, User Flows, Wireframing and Prototyping. These will all translate towards you delivering a truly customer-centric solution to UX/UI design.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills to advocate for and present ideas to team members and stakeholders.
- Experience within E-Commerce and Financial Services is a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Customer-centric approach to design process.
- Fluent in a wide range of Design/Prototyping tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience in UX/UI within the banking industry to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a fast-growing industry
- Being a key contributor towards the transformation of the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James.Lai@hays.com.my, or call us now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1198365