Your new company
This locally-owned FinTech is owned by a well-recognised/established company in Malaysia. They offer an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a new role has been created for a UX Researcher to join their team.
Your new role
As a key member of the UX Research team, you will be running various research based initiatives, looking at a project sometimes not just limited to FinTech but also other industries, e.g. E-Commerce, Logistics, etc. You will be interpreting and translating both Qualitative and Quantitative research data, working closely with the Product and Design Teams. You will be part of a dedicated Research team and working closely with the Lead UX Researcher who themselves is currently one of the Top Authorities in UX Research within the whole of Malaysia.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience being involved in research initiatives and projects
- Experience in involvement with research processes e.g. competitor analysis, customer segmentation, persona mapping, leading workshops, etc.
- Strong experience dealing primarily with Qualitative style research, Quantitative style is also preferable but not essential
- Comfortable with being an individual contributor
- Strong communication skills to advocate for and present ideas to team members and stakeholders
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to work with one of the most attractive employers globally
- Competitive compensation package including a performance-based bonus
- Key contributor within a dedicated team that is still continuing to scale fast.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James.Lai@hays.com.my, or call us now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1200624