Your new company
This multinational, high-end insurance company is one the world's largest public listed Insurance companies. Due to market growth, a permanent and hands-on UX Designer is needed to join the Regional CX Team in the KL office.
Your new role
As a key member of the Regional UX/UI team, you will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of their various digital solutions, ranging from business oriented solutions to customer-centric engagement apps. You will be at the forefront, providing expertise to the Head of UX/UI (based in HK) and other UX Designer (based in MY).
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills to advocate for and present ideas to team members and stakeholders
- Experience working on Financial Services-oriented products is highly advantageous
- Strong experience in UX-heavy processes e.g. user research, usability testing, A/B testing, etc
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience in UX/UI within Financial Services
- Learning and working closely with a highly experienced UX Leader with global experience
- Help transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James.Lai@hays.com.my, or call us now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1231397