Your new company
This international food & beverage manufacturer is one of the global leaders within its segment. Due to emerging markets & expansion within their business, a Utilities Manager is needed to join their manufacturing plant in Nilai.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the overall plant and building maintenance, facilities and utilities which include boiler, chiller, RO, charge man (electrical) and waste water treatment plant. You will manage all end-to-end Utilities and ASRS system (and all subsystems) in order to ensure smooth operation and no interruption to business. You will also handle the spares management and implementation of the plant certification as well as conformance to the Integrated Management System (IMS) that consist of KORE, OHSAS 18000, ISO9001, ISO14001, PAS220 and ISO22000.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in a technical field with minimum 5 years’ working experience in a manufacturing plant OR Diploma with minimum of 10 years’ experience in food and beverages industry.
- Experience in change management.
- Good understanding in manufacturing and warehousing processes.
- Business management and experience in managing a team is advantageous.
- Creative thinking skills and detail-oriented personality.
What you need to do now
- An opportunity to work with an international FMCG.
- A performance-based career advancement.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Alisha.Asohan@hays.com.my now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.