Underwriting Rules Maintenance & Testing Specialist with a market leader life insurer based in Malaysia
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region and is famous for its exceptional life and general insurance premiums. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, this new Underwriting Rules Maintenance and Testing Specialist position is created to join the team in the Malaysia office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this job you’ll be responsible to review business requirements, clarify and confirm solution design and produce a development plan. It is expected to maintain close relationship partnering with stakeholders to review the development plan, solution design, test plan and test scenarios. In that sense, executing development of rules according to specification, execute testing and analyse test outputs will be a constant in this role in order to ensure accuracy and completeness. You will be also given the opportunity to provide training to the team and BU rule writing and testing staff.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- More than 3 years of experience in Life/Medical Underwriting.
- Familiar with preparing and interpreting clear business requirement documents
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with the deployment of new technologies will be an asset
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance within Life Underwriting Rule Writer and Tester to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +60 3 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur