Your new company
A multinational organisation is seeking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Treasury Analyst which will report to the Regional Treasury Manager.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing all aspects of daily cash / liquidity including cash positioning, funding and engagement with colleagues regarding forecast movements.
- Provide operational support for FX Currency desk and Treasury team
- Liaising with business partners on treasury transactions
- Process treasury payments
- Support the team with managing the group’s portfolio of intercompany balances
- Support the team in maintaining the treasury management system
- Bank administration: electronic banking platforms, mandates, user profiles and bank accounts
- Support the team on compliance obligations such as inputs into SOX & year-end audits
- Support the team on treasury projects
- Play a key role in day-to-day treasury operations
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor's degree (graduate) in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Typically 4+ years working experience in Finance, preferably in a Treasury related area
- Good understanding of treasury management systems
- Able to read/write/converse fluently in English
- A good track record in accounting/finance/treasury
You will work for an organisation who invest in staff by allowing them opportunities to grow and develop their skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.