Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the Food & Beverage industry who is looking for a Training Manager. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
You will be responsible with identifying training and development needs and producing development programmes that are within budget. You will also be at the forefront providing expertise to stakeholders while assisting with the review of the progress of trainees.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, HR, or communication is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of training experience in retail industry or comparable retail environment and experience in Customer Service
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive compensation package
- Quick and stable career progression
- Great leadership training
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lin via email at Adrian.Lin@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion of your career.