Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
As our Hays Asia business grows and develops in line with a changing market place the learning and development of our people will be pivotal in our success. Our L&D team aims to provide world class training and development and fostering a learning culture which not only attracts and retains people, but excites, engages and inspires them to be the very best they can be.
People are the heart of everything we do, and our employees are the key to the success of our business. That is why the development of our people has always been a priority. To ensure our business continues to grow we must continue to invest in the development of talent needed to achieve our goals both now and in the future.
Your new role
In this role you will be helping others to realise their full potential on their learning journey every day. By delivering training and creating self-learning opportunities you will empower our people to sharpen their strengths and develop their expertise, as well as enhancing our Hays employee experience. You will not only provide them with key skills and capabilities, but you will inspire them to be passionate and resilient to achieve success.
This role will report to the Training Manager for SEA and will focus on training delivery across Southeast Asia. You will also work extensively with our Asia wide L&D team to lead the development of self-learning pathways and tools which will enhance our employees learning experience. The key objective is to propel our business success through the continuous delivery and development of unparalleled, world-class training.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Experience creating learning content that allows trainees to maximise their learning outside of the classroom environment
- Experience designing new learning and development initiatives using your recruitment expertise and a variety of delivery channels
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across our Asia business to identify training needs and develop a self-led learning culture
- Ability to work with our digital learning partners and reviewing best practice in industry to ensure we are continuously maximising opportunities to develop independent and confident learner
- Proven and successful track record in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin or Thai language will be an advantage
- Excellent project management and organisation skills.
- A passion for innovation and desire to cultivate self-learning
- Agility to respond to our business growing needs in line with industry best practice
Our L&D team is recognised as an industry and group leader, known for it’s innovation, agility and genuine impact on our business and people. This role allows you to have significant impact on our people and business and see their success.
As a part of the L&D team you will be working with a tightknit L&D team as well as senior stakeholders across our Asia business. Working across a broad range of projects you will be able to hone your skills in a huge range of areas and maximise your recruitment knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email YeeKit.Ong@hays.com.my or call +60376118600.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1224723