Your new company
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Trade Marketing Sr Executive / Assistant Manager in Personal Care or Household category to join them!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence through planograming, merchandising, promotions, and shopper engagement
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing teams on field sales needs and marketing initiatives.
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve common business goals.
- Leading efforts to leverage Brand Positioning and solidify the company's market position.
- Ensuring timely new product listing and impactful selling story.
What you'll get in return
- Possess a Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum 2 years of trade marketing management experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Nielsen Advisor (preferred).
- Passion for results, creative solution and innovative.
- Experience in Retail Shelf Planner or Nielsen Spaceman will be an added advantages.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details in a fast paced environment.
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Well-catered career progression.
- Expanding your work scope and experience in FMCG industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Megan Tan at +603-76118600 now. Alternatively, you can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236711