Your new company
Located in Penang, you will be part of a renowned medical and pharmaceutical, with proven track record of guiding standards and developing effective solutions for the healthcare system. Now more than ever, this company is looking to expand and hire a process development manager to spearhead the tooling department
Your new role
As the Toolshop manager, you will be responsible to manage and oversee all development and operational activities, focusing on the injection moulding process. Your role will be crucial to the entire company, with rapidly increasing demand
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree or with intermediate working experience. Completed recognised apprenticeship in Toolmaking with associated qualifications
- Extensive experience with injection mould tooling, maintenance, manufacture (20 years).
- Strong team manager (10+ headcount).
- Pro-active approach to daily work activities and Highly organized.
- Experience of dealing with external vendors and services.
- Experience using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel etc.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in a professional field. Widely applies principles, theories and concepts, and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to determine an appropriate course of action
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with
What you need to do now
- An attractive monthly remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities in the medical field
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +60376118627 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.