Your new company
A young and dynamic team with many years of experience in the electronic components distribution industry who cater to many EMS and OEMS globally through their distribution channels.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager in Singapore and Marketing Manager in Hong Kong. Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Identifying new design-in opportunities and pockets of growth for the organisations
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist customers in early evaluation, design and testing of the components
- Interface with customers of Design team and purchase team for project definitions, part selections and commercial engagements
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess: Additional points which you can take note during your assessment:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a hardware design/ system/ applications engineer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical presentation skills
- Experience in micro-controller / MCU embedded programming and development
- Basic understanding of PCB layout guidelines, signal integrity and idea on generic EMI/EMC requirements
- Experience in an electronics component distribution industry will be an advantage
- Experience in Embedded C programming, knowledge on peripherals such as built in ADCs, Serial peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet etc.
You’ll be offered an excellent salary package with attractive benefits as well as opportunities to travel abroad. Extensive training, support and career development opportunities will be given to you. You’ll also enjoy an exciting and creative working environment with the use of modern technology to get your job done. There would be a team of hardworking and ambitious individuals supporting you.
What you need to do now
Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply directly by clicking the link or please call Joshua Yeoh at +603-76118600. You can also email your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232674