Your new company
An exciting, reputable market-leader within the IT/Oil & Gas industry is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Recruiter to join their well-established team.
Your new role
Ready to flex your skills? In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Leading and managing the complete cycle of recruitment activities from sourcing, job advertising, resume screening, interviewing, and delivering headcount targets within agreed timelines given.
- Owning the maintenance and the continuous improvement of all recruitment SOPs
- Proposing, developing, planning and executing all recruitment initiatives, strategies and plans end to end at the Group level.
- Developing a pipeline of talent through various recruitment channels and sources.
- Building the company’s employer brand.
- Leading all campus recruitment strategies, planning and attending career fairs.
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders, colleagues and universities.
- Defining measurements, monitoring, and managing the performance of utilisation of recruitment channels (online job portals, career fairs, social media, etc) to continuously improve our efficiency in recruitment.
- Preparing all recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness on recruitment strategies.
- Undertaking special assignment’s, ad-hoc projects, and related duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5+ years in a technical recruiting capacity, ideally in the Oil & Gas industry
- A great personality is key, so a professional, positive, upbeat, warm and welcoming is what’s required
- They work in a fast-paced environment, therefore multi-tasking is essential
- This role requires the ability to juggle and prioritise, even when under time pressure
- Attention to detail and taking responsibility for key processes around administration
- Ability to work with people at all levels and to create positive relationships
- Demonstrate ability to build your own network
- Exposure working in international company in a global role is an added advantage
- A team player
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Working in a comfortable and newly renovated office
- Competitive salary
- Experience and exposure to working with Regional leaders
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you our guy? Click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at +603 2786 8600.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lin via email at Adrian.Lin@hays.com.my with your updated CV attached for a confidential discussion of your career.