Your new company
This organisation is a regional OEM sales hub for turbomachinery in the South East Asia countries – Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaboration in projects and optimization within plant and engine
- Creation and maintenance of material master data, creation of spare part lists
- Identification of spare parts in the sector of engine, plant and turbo
- Creation of offers and orders, technical processing service
- Communication with sub-suppliers during offer preparation
What you need to do now
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering and/or Business and/or related discipline
- Min. of 5 years of relevant experience in the Power Industry
- Familiar with Marine Diesel Engines: Two Stroke Engines and Four Stroke Engines
- Ability to speak and understand German as the spare part lists will be in German language
- Good proficient of English language
- Sound commercial knowledge and technical affinity
- Having good relationship with local customer
- Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.