Your new company
The client is a leading global business dedicated to manufacturing, producing and marketing a wide range of safety surfacing. They are in search for a Technical Manager to be part of their team.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible with leading the teams of a few main functions of the business, namely Research & Development & Quality Assurance. Your role will encompass projects such Concept to Commercial launches of New Product Development as well as collaborative projects with global counterparts.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Chemistry;
- Possess excellent Project Management & Organizational skills and is able to perform independently under minimal supervision;
- Working experience in manufacturing, polyurethane, coatings and adhesives is an added bonus but not a necessity;
- Excellent verbal, written and technical presentation skills to present data, concepts and plans when necessary;
- Having knowledge and familiarity with Polymer Chemistry is an added advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227050