Your new company
Recognised as one of the largest players in Asia and a market leader in its industry worldwide , this organisation is looking to hire a Tax Accountant.
Your new role
is to coordinates the day-to-day tax accounting activities and responsible for timely, complete, and accurate processing of tax transactions, in compliance with applicable guidelines and legal provisions for financial regulatory reporting. Other responsibilities include :
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist with review and/or preparation of legal entity corporate income tax returns, indirect tax returns and liaise with external tax service providers to ensure timely tax filing of all required deliverables.
- To monitor and ensure timely settlement of all tax payments.
- Preparation and/or review of quarterly and annual tax provision computations, including year-end true up, tax account roll-forwards, and deferred tax calculation.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Accountancy/Taxation/Finance and/or any other recognized professional tax qualifications.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in taxation.
- Well-versed with the current local tax legislations and practices.
What you need to do now
- Excellent remuneration package
- Accelerated career progression
- Extensive medical and insurance benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222163