The Company & The Team
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of one of the most established Family Takaful firms, and be part of a team that is highly productive, and provides the opportunity for you to build a lasting legacy, this opportunity is for you! With further growth in mind, my client is focused on bringing in excellent Senior Actuarial talents that would be keen to impart their knowledge, and be the Change the entity is yearning for.
Wanting to be an Appointed Actuary? Well, this role will provide the most direct pathway - as you will be part of the Actuarial Local Reporting team as the Senior Manager. You will be required to review the most core Actuarial regulatory reports, guide the team in experience studies, be involved in group requirements and any special projects. On top of that, having the opportunity to help develop future Actuaries, imparting your standards in the team. Hence, except excellent exposures for the top!
What you’ll need
- At least 10 years of actuarial working experience within the Valuation, preferably Local Reporting (life or Family Takaful welcome!)
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics with Statistics, with good progress in Actuarial Examinations
- Results driven, outcome focus, with proven track record/achievements
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll get
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
- Excellent career support and constant training to maximize your performance
- Challenging and fulfilling career in the insurance industry
- Stable platform to enhance your exposure and actuarial knowledge
What you’ll OUGHT to do
If this role has your interest, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are looking for other positions in the insurance sector or would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Nigel at +60327868600 or email it to email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1216832