Your new company
This multi-national company has offices in New Zealand, Australia, Chine and in the South East Asian region. They provide systems solutions to warehousing and packaging facilities.
Your new role
They are currently looking for a Systems Design Engineer to work in a regional job scope and liaise with their other offices. You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with other designers in other regional offices and within the local office.
- Supporting Systems Integration Manager in providing solutions to clients.
- Support back-end of sales with the technical knowledge of the system solutions.
- Prepare integrated systems layout involving conveyors and storage systems.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience and knowledgeable in conveyor, logistics, warehouse or ASRS.
- 3D Modelling abilities in AutoCAD or something similar.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good communication skills in English.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232639