Your new company
You will be joining a multinational company who are in the pharmaceutical industry and they who are looking for experts from the Pharmaceutical industry to take on the Supply & Demand Specialist position.
Your new role
As a Supply & Demand specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for Sales Forecast Management - demand cycle with business team and monthly supply planning management.
• Work closely with 3PL and internal departments to manage the day-to-day logistics activities from inbound shipment co-ordination
• Review operational processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency, accuracy, and cost effectiveness.
• Responsible for inventory control, annual stock count and record keeping of shipping documents
What you'll need to succeed
• Background in pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• Strong background in Supply and Demand Planning/ Inventory Management/ Supply Chain Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Excel
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
• Attractive remuneration package with allowances
• Opportunity for global business exposure
• Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Shalini.Ravi@hays.com.my with your updated CV.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.