Your new company
Multinational organization that is one of the leading suppliers and producers of premium ingredients for the food manufacturing industry in the global market.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You are responsible to develop and strengthen the supplier and 3rd party management partnership with suppliers.
- Reinforce Supplier Quality Management, Food safety and quality in supply chain.
- Drive continuous improvement roadmap, assess risks and also build mitigation plans.
- Assess supplier performance on a regular basis and increase their willingness to enhance quality standards.
What you'll get in return
- Familiar with FSSC 22000 standard, auditor experience is preferred.
- Strong quality and food safety mindset.
- Able to show good leadership skills in order to engage well in a cross functional team.
- Experience in food manufacturing environment.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to be part of an established organization and work alongside industry leaders to gain more exposure and experience.
- Good and dynamic working culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email directly to Isaac.Ho@hays.com/my, or call us now 0376118611
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226069