A Supervisor, Claims role with a global healthcare insurance contact center based in Malaysia
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a global healthcare insurance contact center and famous for its professional services across worldwide. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, a permanent Supervisor, Claims is needed to join the team in the Malaysia office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this job you will be responsible for managing a team of Medical Claims Analysts by developing and ensuring the team deliver a high quality customer centric service offering within required benchmark. In that sense, it is expected for you to review and assess inventory levels coordinating daily allocations and planning ahead, including motivating the team to achieve the operational KPIs. You will have the opportunity to recommend and implement innovative strategies to improve the Claims team productivity by identifying improvement and enhancement in the business processes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Mandatory to have more than 4 years of experience in Medical Insurance claims
- A strong foundation within Insurance Claims Management
- Passion in managing, coaching, developing and motivating individuals and team
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance Claims Management to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training in a dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur