Your new company
This organisation is a regional OEM sales hub for rotating equipment in the South East Asia countries – Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Trouble shooting and pinpointing of mechanical and electronic failures of two-stroke and/or four-stroke engines
- Performing of repairs and execution of retrofits on existing installations
- Advising of repairs mechanical and electronical wise
- Create service report on executed works with final conclusion
- Professional / technical development
- Maintain and reinforce a good cooperation between licensee, ship-owners, classification societies and MAN
- Assist customers to clarify technical question
- Conduct engine commissioning at licensees
- Attend engine quay trial and sea trials according to procedures to ensure engine performs as designed
- Sub-con engine follow up at shipyards
What you need to do now
- Bachelor/Master Ship Operation Technology / Graduated Marine Engineer or Mechanical Engineer Combustion Engine
- Advisable to have seafaring time and professional experience two-stroke/ four-stroke engines
- Experience and solid knowledge of MAN two-stroke engines
- Practical knowledge of operation of our engines
- Good reporting skills and reporting any findings in the field in writing.
- Advanced analytical thinking, independent, punctual, resolute, hands-on mentality, can handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Good communication skills and understands in English in conversation with clients subcontractors and other staff at site.
- Prepared to travel and work under sometimes difficult conditions.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227659