Your new company
My client is semiconductor manufacturing company, originally from Netherlands. They are hiring a Staff Failure Analysis Engineer, to be based in Seremban.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform Failure Analysis FA on wafer, package and die level starting from electrical verification, fault isolation and physical root cause analysis.
- Prepare FA reports that can lead to root cause finding and corrective action to cross functional team.
- Interface with designers, test, product, process integration and process engineers, problem solving team, to understand the analysis requirement.
- Identify development opportunity of new EFA techniques and improvise FA skills and techniques to enhance analysis quality, speed, and cost.
- Familiar with operating of electrical fault isolation tools like PEM/Obrich, LIT, Bench verification and sample preparation tools like backside polisher, FIB, Ion Milling and RIE.
- Oversee fault isolation tools/physical failure analysis tools to ensure high uptime.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/ Physics.
- A team player with analytical, problem-solving skills and with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in failure analysis of discrete, Power products, Mosfet and Logic, analog, and/or mixed signal IC devices.
- Hands-on experience in failure analysis, and electrical fault isolation and defect characterization tools and techniques such as the following: ATE, curve trace, micro-probing, light emission microscopy, PEM/OBIRCH, liquid crystal, CSAM, XRAY, FIB, SEM and de-processing techniques.
- In-depth understanding of both digital and analog circuits, device physics and IC fabrication processes. Familiar with the FA process flow and analysis techniques.
- Ability to interpret system level schematics, the IC level schematics, and IC layout of CMOS and bipolar devices is required.
- Strong understanding in discrete, Mosfets and IC and knowledge of Fab process is an added advantage.
- Able to work in dynamic environment supporting various types of analysis for assembly, test, and wafer fab operations.
- Working in Laboratory or wafer fab or similar manufacturing environment is a plus; Microprobe measurement and analysis/test measurement knowledge and Nanoprobing experience in advanced tech node is an added advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227429