Your new company
You will joining a leading packaging and printing service company based in Sungai Petani. They are currently expanding aggressively and looking to hire a planning manager to strengthen their operations team.
Your new role
You will be managing the planning departments to manage schedulers, material planners, expeditors and warehouse personnel. You will need to ensure internal resources being effectively and efficiently managed to fulfil on time delivery according to customers’ requirements. You will monitor, review & liaise with all related parties to ensure Loading Plan is executed accordingly. You will be working to maximize the 4M (man, machine, method and material) resources utilization for cost effective production.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Education – Degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- Solid working experience in managing full Planning department under manufacturing environment (Scheduling, Material Planning, Expediting and Warehouse management).
- Skills & Abilities –Strong leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, excellent planning and analytical skills and dynamic personality
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.