Your new company
A data-driven organisation that is committed to helping businesses derive the greatest value possible from data is looking for an SQL Developer to join their high-performing team in Malaysia.
Your new role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with Data Engineers to develop data pipelines to feed the Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Collect and document requirements from business users and/or stakeholders.
- Develop, unit tests and deploys DDL Scripts and data fixes.
What you'll get in return
- Experience with relational databases and/or data warehouses.
- Experience designing and developing new database or data warehouse tables.
- Experience developing stored procedures ideally in an MSSQL / Azure environment.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL.
What you need to do now
- Work from home policy.
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the data space, please contact Joshua Tang at 60327868600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207072