Your new company
This is an infrastructure company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
As a Specialist, Reporting & Analytics, you are expected to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Create and maintain reporting tools & analysis to enable real time analytics and performance management.
- Design and identify best means to present data such as dashboarding, charting and transforming data into actionable insights
- Synthesize financial and non-financial data into relevant strategy insights.
- Facilitate the development of automated reporting and BI capabilities to minimize manual report building requirements.
- Identify process improvements and utilise automated applications to increase the efficiency and accuracy of financial data loads and reporting.
- Ensure data quality and consistency across planning and reporting environments.
- Actively maintain, analyse, and improve the Company’s business and financial models.
- Interact with data owners to source, define, and access data that can be used for reporting and analysis where actual expenditure vs forecast/ budget.
- Liaise and cooperate with stakeholders to ensure the integration of data and reporting necessary to provide the business with 360 views of activities to facilitate stronger business decision-making to improve profitability or increase enterprise value.
- Analyse key business trends, perform analytical review, business research and competitor benchmarking.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Business, or similar field.
- More than 3 years of experience in financial and/or operational / business analysis, reporting, analytics, or strategy related position.
- Competency in MS Office. Intermediate to advance level proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Well versed and hands-on experience with Business intelligence Tools and Application (i.e. Power BI, SQL skills, Tableau etc) would be preferred.
- Ability to develop dashboard, manage, and maintain the solutions / applications would be preferred.
- Professional qualification is an advantage (i.e., CFA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CPA).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Iris.Lim@hays.com.my
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1225818