Your new company
This is one of the world’s largest manufacturer of television production and broadcasting equipment. They are the trusted partner to many of the biggest and most creative names in the media and entertainment business. They help their customers to transition to IP and cloud-based infrastructures to enable flexible, scalable and smart workflows. All broadcasting companies like Astro use their software.
Your new role
As a Software QA Engineer, you will mainly focusing on requirements review, test cases planning and execution. You will be parked under the R&D team. The team is structured by by product and the set-up consists of Software Architects, QA, Developers, who you will be working closely with. The current team focuses on the migration of European operation to APAC region, as well as, migrating current system into Cloud-based system. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest tech like Microservice, DevOps, Cloud, Elastic Search, as well as, the chance to develop complex applications with real time data. As a QA engineer, you will mainly focusing on requirements review, test cases planning and execution.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experiences in any open-source wed-based automation tools – i.e. Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon Studio, etc.
- Hands-on programming skills for automation test scripting (open to any languages) – i.e. Java, Python, C#, etc.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies – i.e. E2E, Blackbox, Regression, etc.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn and pioneer the automation QA operation.
What you need to do now
- An annual salary ranging from MYR 54,000 to 108,000.
- An opportunity to learn and develop software automation QA skills.
- A good exposure to various trending projects in the technology market.
- A good remuneration package to compensate the job well-done.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed.
We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jason.Lian@hays.com.my or call me on 03-2786-8600 to find out more about the opportunity as well. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career in Information Technology. #1188954