Your new company
Located in Selangor, this IT security firm is famous for providing Cyber Security solution to their reputable clients. Due to expansion, they are looking for experienced people in SOC team.
Your new role
You'll be responsible in developing innovative and effective procedures for the SOC to enhance coordination and incident response operations. You'll be required to work in a 24/7 SOC environment. You'll also have the opportunity to train other staff and develop incident management team.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to get shortlisted, you must have:
What you'll get in return
- 2+ year of experience as SOC L2 analyst
- experienced/knowledge in SIEM, IDS, TCP/IP, and other security tools
- intuitive problem solving skills
What you need to do now
- good career growth
- wide exposure to Cyber Security tools and technologies
- good salary increment and benefits
- friendly and dynamic environment
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in IT Security, please contact Carmen Ling at Hays on email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.