Your new organisation
This is an exciting opportunity with an insurance company that has presence in regions in and out of Malaysia. They offer a full range of product and services for every life stage of an individual. Their main goal is to help their customers to protect their wealth , growth their assets and to make healthcare more accessible!
As the business is growing, there is vacancy in the team for an extraordinary Senior Manager to join them.
Your new role
- You will be planning, leading and executing the audits that are assigned to you as per the stipulated timeline
- You will lead the team to follow up and ensure all the audit issues are remedied
- Identify and evaluate controls related to key business processes
- You will be conducting risk based and compliance based audits
What you will need to succeed
- A Bachelor in IT/ Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of IT Audit experience
- Proven track record in handling/ leading IT Audit
- Preferably has obtained ISACA certificates (i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Preferably from FSI
What you will be getting in return
In your daily role, you will be exposed to the regions IT Audit. You are able to demonstrate and utilise your strong knowledge in IT Audit and best of all, you will be remunerated competitively.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role shared above, do apply directly to the Job itself.
For a private and confidential discussion on other job opportunities within IT Audit, you may reach out to me at Azlina Shapiae +603-2786 8600 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.