Your new company
Data Analytics has been their way forward. It's been the main part of the company business and it's how they look to change the way we work. This Data Analytics services organization from Germany has established their business in here to set their foot down on what the next best step for the business will be. Looking at local talent, they are looking to expand their team here with passion in Cloud and DevOps, while keeping themselves Cloud agnostic to be open to any opportunities to grow.
Your new role
You will be the key person who has that knack for operations with a hand in security, backups and making sure that scaling and resilience are the top priority for the organization's infrastructure on Cloud. Making changes with IaC for more efficient scaling is the key to a modern day infrastructure engineer, and that is what your priority will be.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure.
- Good knowledge and experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good experience and knowledge on any Cloud Platform (GCP Preferred).
- Has good knowledge and experience in IaC (Terraform, Ansible and etc.)
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package and remuneration.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic team to be involved in all facets of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good platform to grow career.
If a role that catapults your career in the Cloud Infrastructure domain excites you, this role might be exactly what you are looking for. Being in a dynamic and hands-on working environment is what you will need for the next best steps to your career.
If this doesn't sweep you off your feet, I will have other roles that would be best suited to you and your career plans. You should give me a call at +603 2786 8600, or email me at KokMeng.Sam@hays.com.my to get that confidential career conversation to kickstart growth for your future! #1228996