Your new company
Get excited because you'll be working with a company who is a market leader in its industry with forward-thinking growth plans particularly within technology innovations.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the team as a senior Sharepoint developer to provide guidance and coaching to the juniors in the team.
- Hands on development work for business systems such as O365, Sharepoint, PowerApps, Teams and more.
- Stakeholder management (internal & external – vendors, customers, corporate)
- Managing end-to-end for projects assigned ensuring project delivery timelines are met and coding standards are in place.
What you'll get in return
- At least 10 years in software development and minimum 5 years in Sharepoint development.
- O365 development is good to have, but Sharepoint is a must have
- Must have Sharepoint, .Net & Full Stack.
What you need to do now
- Good remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with a well established company.
- Company culture that prioritises employee welfare.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229101