Your new company
My client is a top semiconductor manufacturer from Netherlands. They are currently expanding and in search for talents to support business especially in the Asia market. They are hiring a Service Desk Analyst, to be based in Seremban, to handle the IT support functions.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support all channels of engagement - phone, chat, self-serve, email
- Initiate the procedure for handling detected incidents. Includes recording details of the incident covering symptoms, diagnostic data, and information about the related Configuration Item (CI). Assists in the investigation of problems and other requests for support. Monitors progress of requests for support and keeps users abreast accordingly for support
- Provides effective interface with users, ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis. Includes making initial diagnosis of any problems and advises on known solutions, where applicable, providing information on updates, known errors, changes in availability. Maintains/ update incidents records throughout the incident life cycle
- Monitors application systems or modules for which the Service Desk are responsible for. Notes problems and identifies performance trends with assistance from more senior colleagues where necessary. Assists in taking the corrective action to improve performance and to avoid recurrence of the same problems
- Responds to requests for assistance by providing information to enable callers to solve simple and routine issues. Maintains accurate log entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information. Allocates unresolved calls as appropriate in accordance with established escalation procedures. Maintains related logs and advises users of actions taken
- Provides advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them and provides information on updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities to assist users in making more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services
- Escalate Major Incidents to the team leads and Service Desk Manager, ensuring communication to other team members is delivered in a timely manner
- Deliver service against quality assurance measures providing accurate and consistent service delivery
- Support the development and maintenance of the service desk support tools, to meet Customer and IT Services needs
- Support both positive and negative customer satisfaction results, providing our customers with a timely response
- Be part of a global team who inputs and reviews the Service Desk Knowledge base that enables all Service Desk Analysts to follow documented process and procedure
What you'll get in return
- Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Service desk/ IT helpdesk support role
- Must have hands-on experience in Office 365, hardware, Active Directory and VPN
- Must be able to speak Mandarin as you will be working with the China counterparts
- Open to 24/7 shift and allowance will be provided
You will be part of a growing team with a lot of opportunities, you will be getting additional training and development and a great working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220493