Your new company
My client is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. They build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travellers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
Manage team managers, help determine and define contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the work-force
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with Work Force Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarising data and trends
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
You will need significant customer service and leadership experience in either multi-channel Contact Center/BPO Operations.
Our clients are looking for someone with a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
What you'll get in return
You will be pioneering a new team, and gain further regional and leadership exposure in the Regional Customer Service Delivery division.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.