Your new company
My client is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. They build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travellers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify operational issues affecting the team and credibly explains this with the use of relevant data to customer service leaders along with recommendations that consider overall business impact (such as cost, service levels, team engagement)
- Understand the key drivers of SLA performance and recommends structural adjustments to customer service leaders and enablement teams to ensure team resources are optimally utilized
- Understand call routing strategies, good understanding of metrics used to evaluate call center performance, familiar with principles of workforce management (understanding how to ensure sufficient workforce availability and levers to influence workforce availability), basic process improvement
- Understand the key drivers of customer satisfaction & dissatisfaction and works with customer service leaders to address customer dissatisfaction and implement self-healing processes where possible
- Regularly review customer feedback and QA insights to help educate teams about products and services as well as identify customer handling improvement opportunities
- Inspire, coach, mentor, and develop the team culture
Significant customer service and leadership experience are essential, along with a strong background in multi-channel Contact Center / BPO operations. You should be able to demonstrate experience in scaling leadership roles. As this role is focused on the Chinese Market, you must have strong ability to converse in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
My clients are looking for candidates with a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
What you'll get in return
This is a newly created position, where you will have the chance to pioneer the North Asia Market for the Customer Experience Group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.