Your new company
This organisation is rapidly growing in the Asia, and has made a name for itself in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and more. They are determined to drive the expansion of next-generation connectivity solutions for telecommunications network providers across the Asia. This organisation provides first-class telecommunication services and solutions.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- For this role, you will be doing both corporate affairs and regulatory affairs for the organisation.
- Point of contact for stakeholder’s management internally and externally
- Ensure compliance of the organisation with current telecoms regulations
- Draft and analyse documents/agreements related to corporate affairs and regulations
What you need to do now
- Degree in Law, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years in in a senior management position in managing Corporate Affairs and / or Regulatory function the telecom industry is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Excellent analytical skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226638