Your new company
Our client, an established company that specializes in logistics is currently looking for a Senior sales executive. They provide various transportation and logistics services to various companies in Malaysia. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Sales Director, your primary responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Achieve sales target set by to company.
- Provide presentation of the company’s products to potential clients
- Create sales plans to help grow the company’s key accounts
- Determine key price schedule and different rates for clients
- Attend client visits with various teams within the company to secure new sales opportunities.
- Communicate with customers and ensure everything is to their expectation.
- Create a set schedule for visits and calls
What you'll get in return
- Have minimum 3 years of previous experience in Freight Forwarding.
- Diploma or Degree in any relevant business study.
- Business minded and a strong passion for sales
- Good interpersonal skills, results-oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Perform other tasks that will achieve the team’s objectives
- Willing to travel.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary package with great benefits. Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business. You’ll also enjoy a challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Asia. With your expertise, you will lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jahaziel Dcruz at +603 7611 8710. Alternatively, you can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.