Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised Sweden based companies in the world, this organisation is the top global IT leader, specifically in the areas of web developments and mobile app developments.
Your new role
You will be required to build/maintain status as a technical expert on one or more products in the wireless 4G/5G domain. You will be leading the product demonstrations and hands on execution of proof of concepts and lab/productions deployments of their products at customer sites. You will also be working independently on project deliverables for one or more projects within their respective timelines. You will also be required to assist sales in developing, along with the customer, technical requirements and product criteria that will deliver the best solution to the customer. You will continuously expand understanding of wireless networks (especially Core and RAN), video protocols and delivery, IP and CDN technologies, subscriber data management, NFV/Cloud through personal study and periodic training.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- 7+ years of industry experience in technology pre-sales, sales engineering or professional services consulting.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering/technology, preferably in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Systems.
- Experience with 5G/4G wireless Core, including relevant 3GPP specifications & call flows.
- Strong domain knowledge in L2/L3 Networking; deep understanding of the TCP and UDP protocols.
- Knowledge of data network protocols such as HTTP, HTTP2, HTTPS, QUIC, LDAP, Diameter, RADIUS, DNS etc.
- Preferably have strong working knowledge of cloud-based containerization, virtualization, and orchestration technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Openshift, Openstack, Docker).
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Significant growth opportunities
- A challenging position in an everchanging and exciting business
- Dynamic and highly scalable compensation packages
- Contract position(s) available.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.