Your new company
Our client is a global energy MNC that offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Senior Risk Manager.
Your new role
In this role you’ll be overlooking all risk management tasks. Providing support to the team, you’ll enjoy initiating projects to provide meaningful value to the business. The ability to communicate with the business and key stakeholders is vital.
Your responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Responsible for development of enterprise risk management policies and tools necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's strategic and operational risks;
- Ensure the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable standards i.e. ISO31000, ISO37001 Anti-Bribery Management System and strategic imperatives of the Group;
- Conduct regular bribery risk assessments and ensure that risk control measures and policies are compliant
- Coordinate and assist in the risk assessment, review and action planning processes for the business units with the focus on identification of the key risk exposures and mitigating action plans;
- Provide support on the risk management framework to the business units to ensure understanding of common risk language
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Previous relevant experience within professional practice and a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent analytical skills and have a strong understanding of ERM and BCM
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
What you’ll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Salary of up to MYR 18,000
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Long-term career opportunities
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the world
- Excellent career support and leadership training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.