Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 200 employees operating from 2 offices in Malaysia across 16 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We are the fastest growing recruitment company in Malaysia. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join either the Accounting & Finance, Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain, Life Science, or Human Resource team. If you are determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a Senior Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Generate consistent fee results in the top quartile
- Develop effective business plans to ensure business growth
- Identify client opportunities through marketing and client visits to build and maximise relationships
- Achieve business development targets and goals of the division
- Source, follow up and pass on all leads on a timely basis - ad canvassing and information gained from candidates, colleagues and clients
- Initiate networking opportunities via memberships and participation at appropriate functions – local colleges, business forums, institutes and industry specific networking etc Monitor and evaluate team’s and individuals’ performance against KPIs, business plans and other targets
What you'll need to succeed
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional motivation with strong ambition and sales-drive
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Energised by connecting with new people and seeking out new relationships
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. We provide attractive KPI & placement bonus and a fast extension to career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.