Your new company
A global leading provider of information and communications technology, infrastructure and smart device in the hub of Kuala Lumpur
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To support Radio Network Planning & Optimization of: GSM/CDMA2000+EVDO/UMTS+HSPA/Wimax/LTE/VolTE/5G.
- Expert in Radio coverage, capacity & in building solution dimensioning, performance monitoring and network audit.
- Capable to perform frequency/SC/PCI/Neighbors planning.
- Familiar with network traffic forecasting methodology.
- Advanced RF and Link budget knowledge is a must
- Familiar with planning and simulation tools: Unet/Winspace/Actix/QGIS
- Capable to provide RF related expert knowledge to solve RF related complex problems.
- Work in close coherence with customer / vendors / internal teams & ensure any escalation handled within SLA.
- Provide support for addressing customer pain points and ensuring solution provided to their queries.
- Capability in using Huawei Discovery, Huawei Smartcare, U2K (Inclusive of Trace analysis)/PRS tools will be a plus.
- Perform new features trial, activation and performance monitoring.
- Responsible to ensure good network performance and achieve acceptance of KPI/KQI within respective milestone. Monitor and expedite for acceptance progress.
- Capable to identify root cause for performance degradation: interference, pilot pollution, weak coverage, capacity congestion, neighbouring issues, overshooting and etc.
- Perform Collection & Analysis of OSS/OMC/MR/MML Raw Data.
- Overall in charge for Project delivery & closure (SOA/PAC/FAC).
What you need to do now
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
- Minimum 5 years of RF planning & optimization experience in LTE/WCDMA/GSM network. 5G experience will be a plus.
- Excellent in multi vendors’ wireless tools operation and wireless network optimization.
- Experience in Technical tasks Management and Project Management.
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with international operators' working method and culture.
- Able to work well with multi-cultural teams
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1209489