Your new company
A multinational company from the United States which has been in the Malaysian market for more than 45 years. It is a full-service industrial gases company which cater to many different industries.
Your new role
The responsibilities in development, implementation, maintaining, and enhancement of IG Management System in SEA IG organization to meet business needs, customers’ expectation, QMS ISO9001 standard requirements and other standard requirements related to Food Safety Management System (FSMS) & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This includes leading and coordinating to obtain GMP, FSMS and QMS ISO certification for site/plant based on business needs, scheduling and carrying out internal quality audits, managing 3rd
party certification audit, coordinating customer audits and more.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Education to degree level or equivalent (preferably in the field of food tech/science or pharmacy)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in quality management. Working experience in Medical and/or Food industry company QA department is preferred.
- Well verse of ISO 9001 standard requirements.
- Knowledge of FSSC/ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are required.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to grow in a well established company, with strong market presence in its industry.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Learn and grow from experts in the industry.
- International work exposure, and healthy working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Alternatively, if you are interested you can email your latest resume to Isaac.Ho@hays.com.my . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217078