SENIOR PS CORE ENGINEER
Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the telco industry who is looking for a Senior PS Core Engineer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
- You will be doing post-sales technical support and troubleshooting.
- You will perform as Technical Leader for Core network maintenance, including but not limited to customer issue handling, routine maintenance operations execution (Software Update, Health Check, Rectification & Precaution, License Management, EOS Management etc), Special maintenance action execution etc.
- You will do core network maintenance technical management and solution optimization.
- You will be responsible for team target, progress and performance management
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to possess:
- Minimum 3 years of telecommunication project implementation/network planning/maintenance/cutover experience in Core Network
- Familiar with multi-Vendor Core Network/Carrier Software application
- Able to provide technical solutions and hands-on support on NFV, PCC, SingSDB, and Packet Core network
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external customers and personnel
- Strong technical knowledge of core network product areas, feature specification, and testing requirements
What you’ll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the telco industry
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the other opportunities in banking, please contact Elvin Wong at 0327868600 or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] . At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1217653