Your new company
Our client is a highly-established MNC who are currently in the process of transformation and aggressive growth with strong plans for expansion in the next few years, and they are seeking strong and AGILE procurement experts to join the team in a newly created role.
Your new role
As a pioneer in the centralised Procurement function, you are tasked with providing expertise and participation in implementation of the defined strategy. Through process and SOP establishment, vendor selection, negotiation, planning and contract management activities, you will leverage your market knowledge, influencing skills and technological tools to ensure the efficient delivery of products and services to support end users and projects. Working closely with high-level stakeholders in their respective areas, you will also be responsible for developing a deep understanding of all aspects of the business to enable improvement of workflows.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree with experience in Procurement, with a preference for direct vendor ownership knowledge.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in regional MNC environments in a similar role
- Working knowledge in e-procurement tools, with extensive involvement in Data and Spend Analytics to facilitate streamlining of the centralised function
- Proven skills in people, project, contract and strategic sourcing management
- Strong change management and communication skills
An excellent platform to develop regional relationships and showcase your abilities in deploying solid value-added procurement strategies. This opportunity offers a multi-cultural and dynamic environment with a competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214900