Your new company
Our client is a multinational market leading manufacturer in the semiconductor industry with a manufacturing facility based in Melaka, with their expertise in ICs and processors. With their demand in plant expansion, they are looking for a Senior Equipment Engineer to join their Probe Engineering team.
Your new role
As the Senior Equipment Engineer, your daily responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing the installation, modification, upgrades and maintenance of the manufacturing equipment
- Evaluate and select equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for production
- Conduct studies on equipment performance and reliability
- Develop solutions for equipment improvements
- Provide technical support to equipment repair and process engineering
- Define and set preventive maintenance schedules
What you need to do now
- Minimum 4 years work experience in semiconductor industry, particularly in probe engineering or test equipment engineering.
- Knowledge of AMAT, Veeco, TEL, Novellus, ASM etc equipment
- Understanding of tool monitoring and interdiction software, equipment maintenance and documentation
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207380