Your new company
A leader in the urban infrastructure development real estate industry is looking for a Senior Risk Manager or a Head of Risk Management to join their fast growing and driven team.
Your new role
Senior Manager, Risk Management
What you'll need to succeed
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of Risk Management strategy, policies and programmes through the identification, assessment, mitigation and reporting
- Formulate, develop and implement Risk Division’s short, medium and long-term strategy to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of organisation’s risk management and internal control system, review the extent of compliance with established internal policies, standards, plans, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Establish Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework in line with ISO31000:2018, including incorporating the COSO framework, to proactively identify, evaluate, manage and monitor key financial and non-financial risks to an optimal level. Facilitate the development of action plans to address key risks of the organisation.
- Formulate and implement ERM mechanism to accomplish requirements of the ERM policy. Strategically align and communicate requirements of the ERM policy company wide and ensure continuous enhancement of ERM.
- Develop, establish and implement sustainability framework and process in line with Bursa Malaysia requirements and Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nation. Keep abreast on the sustainability requirements and reporting by BURSA and diligently execute the sustainability plan, initiatives with close monitoring on the achievement on KPIs.
What you'll get in return
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Business Studies, Economics or Engineering. Master’s Degree/Professional qualification and a member of a professional accountancy body would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 -15 years’ working experience in risk management related field including governance and compliance, with at least 5 years in managerial position.
You will also get the opportunity to work in a renowned organisation in the urban development ,construction and property development player in Malaysia ,with great training and development initiatives on a national scale, and be part of a high performing environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223026