Your new company
This reputable organisation is a Financial Powerhouse that has been in the market for over 40 years. The establishment offers a wide spectrum of products and financial services across the region.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To render legal advise to management in order that the Group's legal risk may be mitigated.
- To facilitate the Group on guidelines and advise the Bank and ensure all operations to are in line with Central Bank's and regulators' requirements.
- To vet, draft and negotiate various corporate commercial agreements and documentations for retail banking business (including SME) for both Islamic & conventional transactions.
- To provide accurate legal opinions and solutions to Business Units
What you need to do now
- Degree in Law (LL.B)
- Admitted to the Malaysian BAR
- Min 8 years of PQE in legal practice or as an in-house counsel
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and also collaboratively
- Excellent command of English (Written and Oral)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to "email@example.com" , or call us now at 0327868600 and ask for Aloshana.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1188274