Your new company
This prestigious financial institution based in Selangor is amongst one of the most internationally recognised brands in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the financial services industry, within the areas of shared service operations. The company requires a Senior Manager, Derivatives & GIPS Operations to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for Derivatives (FX Swap, IR Swap, IRS, Bond futures and options) trade booking, settlement, Master creation, closeout of trades, and pricing. You will be involved in trade processing, fund clearance and settlements as well as other related operations such as updating databases and maintaining records. Moreover, you will be required to provide efficient and effective client reporting services, prepare reports on the composition fund performance and ensure back-office operations are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in leadership roles within a shared service environment as well as:
What you'll get in return
- 8-15 years of working experience in Investment Operations and Middle office.
- A thorough understanding of fund accounting and the derivation of deal settlement, Corporate actions, cash and position reconciliation, valuation and Net asset value calculations.
- Good understanding and experience in Fund accounting, Net asset value (NAV) calculation, Pricing of equities, bonds, and derivative instruments.
- Understanding and knowledge of Booking of Cash transactions and Trades, reconciliation of cash & Positions, Corporate action booking and reconciliations for timely break resolution.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Involvement and ownership of projects to lead and transform the strategy and future of a newly established team
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the country
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Shamita Rajah at Hays on +60327868682 for a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Investment Management/Banking Operations.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.